D Day Demo Slot

18+ Only. Play Responsibly.

CasinoBonusCompatible Devices 
hellspin-casino-e1706525669257.png€/$ 400 + 150 FREE SPINSTerms & Conditions
Desktop
Tablet
Mobile
Visit Casino

CasinoBonusCompatible Devices 
gate-777-casino-e1706525389645.png€1,500 + 150 FREE SPINSTerms & Conditions
Desktop
Tablet
Mobile
Visit Casino

CasinoBonusCompatible Devices 
wikiluck-casino-1-e1708685254352.png€/$ 1000 Welcome BonusTerms & Conditions
Desktop
Tablet
Mobile
Visit Casino

Is there a demo version of D Days available?

Yes, there is. You can try out the demo version of the game on our site for free.

Do I need to download anything to play the demo version?

No, you don’t need to download anything. You can play the demo version directly on our site.

Is the demo version of D Day the same as the real version?

Yes, the demo version has the same gameplay, graphics, and features as the real version. The only difference is that you can’t win real money in the demo version.

How long can I play the demo version for?

You can play the demo version for as long as you like, without any time restrictions.

Do I need to create an account to play the demo version?

No, you don’t need to create an account to play the demo version. Just visit our site, find the game, and start playing!

Is the demo version of D Day available on mobile devices?

Yes, it is. You can play the demo version on your mobile device or tablet, and it works just like the desktop version.

Is the demo version of D Day a good way to practice before betting real money?

Absolutely! The demo version is a great way to get familiar with the game and practice your betting strategy before betting real money.

D Day Slot
D Day

Game title: D Day

Game description: Reels; 5, Paylines; 720, RTP; 96.2%, Volatility; High, Maximum Win: 55555x+, Demo Slot; Yes

Author: Nolimit City

D Day

“Storm the Reels on D-Day Slot and Lead Your Way to Victory!”

Attention all slot enthusiasts and history buffs, we’ve got an explosive review of the D-Day slot by Nolimit City! This thrilling slot takes you back to the historic D-Day landings, where every spin is like a strategic move on the battlefield.

The Howitzer, a formidable weapon that could obliterate a tank at range, sits proudly at the top of the D-Day paytable. It returns a mighty 2x per winning combination of five symbols, just like the artillery pounding the enemy lines.

Next in line are the air power symbols, the Stuka and the Bomber, worth 1.25x and 0.75x, reminiscent of the planes soaring through the skies. The Panzer Tank follows closely, paying 0.5x, like the armored beasts advancing on the battlefield. And let’s not forget the brave souls behind this deadly equipment, represented as non-premium symbols. The Fighter Pilot, Anti-Air Fighter, Foot Soldier, and Commando offer returns of 0.45x, 0.4x, 0.3x, and 0.25x, respectively, for each way of five.

Just as selecting the right weapon and ammunition is crucial in any battle, choosing your stake is vital in this slot. You’re well-equipped with 25 values to pick from, ranging from a modest €0.20 to a daring €100.00, ensuring every slot warrior can find a suitable option.

The D-Day slot features a five-reel grid, arranged in a 3-4-5-4-3 formation, creating 720 payways. Winning combinations are formed by matching at least three corresponding symbols from left to right, much like coordinating troops for an attack. Symbols involved in a win remain on the reels, and the wild symbol stands ready to substitute for any paytable symbol, just like a versatile soldier on the battlefield.

But what sets this slot apart are the two Scatter Features. These features can appear during the free spins bonus or in the base game if two scatter symbols land on the grid. They function as follows:

  1. Atomic Wild: A random position on the grid becomes a wild symbol with a multiplier value of x10, x20, x30, x50, or x100. It’s like having a secret weapon up your sleeve.
  2. Bomber: Between 2 and 5 bombers can appear on different reels, transforming entire rows into wilds, just like a precision airstrike.
  3. Stuka: Up to seven Stukas may appear, moving diagonally across the reels and splitting pay symbols in their path into two, similar to aerial bombardment.
  4. Panzer: Between 2 and 5 Panzers can randomly appear on different rows, turning every symbol in that horizontal row into wilds, except the foot soldier symbol, just like an armored onslaught.
  5. Howitzer: Randomly selects between 1-7 symbols on the grid and transforms them into wilds, except the commando symbol, like heavy artillery shelling the enemy lines.

 

For those looking to up the ante, the XBet option increases the base stake by 30%, doubling the chance of triggering a bonus, akin to bringing in reinforcements.

Now, let’s talk about the heart-pounding Bonus Features of the D-Day slot:

The free spins bonus is triggered by landing at least three scatter symbols on the grid during a single spin. The number of scatters determines the type of bonus awarded, with more scatters granting more feature picks. Here’s the breakdown:

  1. Neptune Spins: Triggered by three scatter symbols, awarding eight spins and two feature picks. If a scatter lands on the fifth reel during the trigger, an Atomic Wild is guaranteed, with one additional feature pick.
  2. Invasion Spins: Triggered by four scatter symbols, granting eight spins and three feature picks. If a scatter lands on the fifth reel during the trigger, an Atomic Wild is guaranteed, with two additional feature picks.
  3. Overlord Spins: Triggered by five scatter symbols, offering eight spins and four features, including the Atomic Wild.

 

For those ready to skip basic training and dive straight into action, the Bonus Buy option awaits:

  • Neptune Spins: 2 Features, Cost – 70x
  • Invasion Spins: 3 Features, Cost – 250x
  • Overload Spins: 4 Features, Cost – 1,000x
  • Random Selection: Triggers one of the three bonus variants with a 50% chance of Neptune Spins, 40% chance of Invasion Spins, and 10% chance of Overload Spins. Cost – 235x

 

In conclusion, D-Day Slot by Nolimit City offers an explosive and action-packed gaming experience that takes you back to the iconic D-Day landings. With its unique Scatter Features and thrilling Bonus Features, it’s like leading your own troops to victory on the reels. So, gear up, brave the battlefield, and spin your way to triumph in D-Day Slot!

Sending
User Review
5 (1 vote)